Skip to content

Ceremonies with Sylvie
Celebrate in Style

Useful Links

Pre-Marriage Counselling

Marriage is one of the most important steps you will take in life. Counselling can be of assistance to help you understand some of the issues that may arise in your relationship and can assist you in having a long and harmonious marriage.

Notice of Intended Marriage

You can fill in the Notice of Intended Marriage Form here.  Print and bring to the celebrant for signing. I am also happy to fill in this form for you at our first meeting.

Weddings and Copyright

Check the laws relating to the use of music and readings in weddings at the Attorney-General’s Department website.

Code of Practice for Marriage Celebrants

You can look through the Code of Practice  set out for celebrants by the Attorney General’s Department.  All celebrants must abide by this code.

The Victorian Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages.

Visit the Victorian Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages  site to apply for your birth certificate if you do not have one.

You can also apply for your Registry-Issued Standard Marriage Certificate after your wedding. You will need this certificate for change of name purposes.